Every year for fall I have to make a pumpkin cheesecake and I honestly think these once are the best so far!
They are not overly sweet but full of pumpkin flavor and a delicious crunchy gramham cracker crust!
I am going to be honest and say that I overwhippes the cream cheese so my cheesecakes sank in the middle but the flavor was atill on point. Make sure you use the paddle attachment and just beat until combined. To much air will make them sink.
Now when you know what NOT to do, LETS GET TO BAKING!
MAKES 24 mini cheesecakes
- 1 ¼ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup light or dark brown sugar
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 24 oz cream cheese, softened (block style 3 packs)
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 3 large eggs
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 3-4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line 24 regular sized muffin tins with muffin liners.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients for the crust and mix well.
- Divide the mixture evenly among lined muffin tins (about 1 ½ tbsp) and press down firmly. Chill while filling is being prepared.
- In a bowl to a stand mixture fitted with the paddle attatchment, combine softened cream cheese, ½ c. sugar, and vanilla. Beat until creamy.
- Add pumpkin puree, eggs, brow sugar, pumkin spice and salt to the cream cheese mixture and beat until juat combined and amooth.
- Scoop ⅓ cup filling into each muffin cup.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until centers are JUST set.
- Cool on a wire rack, refrigerate, covered, 2-3 hours or until ready to serve.
- READY TO MUNCH!