This is probably the simplest in a rush cookie/candy/yummy af thing you can make.
Takes about 5 min (if even) to throw together and works its magic in the oven for about 25 min let it cool and DONE! So simple you wont believe it!!!! And honestly you can use what ever chocolates you like and what ever nuts you prefer. You can make a gingerbread crust with dark chocolate and milk chocolate and some pecans. Or a chocolate cookie crumble with milk chocolate, peanut butter chips and peanuts. What ever you think works well will work!
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 stick (1/2cup) butter, melted
- 1 cup chocolate chips (i used semi-sweet)
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup flaked coconut, sweetened
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 can (14oz) sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees. Spray a 9×13 inch baking pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan. Remove from heat and add in the graham cracker crumbs, mix until throughly combined. Press into the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking pan to form the crust.
- Evenly sprinkle remaining ingredients one by one over the crust to form layers, beginning with the chocolate chips then the butterscotch chips, the coconut and walnuts. Lastly pour the condensed milk evenly over the top, and spread out evenly.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes until edges are golden brown and the middle is set. Watch closely once it start to caramalize it goes fast. I baked min for 25 min!
- Allow to cool completely before slicing. Time to munch!!!!!