It was finally a little chillier outside today. Lord knows this summer has been HOT and I love fall so I was excited to wake up and feel the cool breeze and it made me wana bake. and dont ask me how but for some unknown reason I ended up making marble muffins. I literally NEVER make these but for some reason it came to me so I had to go with it. They are fun to make, a little messy, but thats what baking is all about. I didnt have time when I made them but adding a frosting and turning it into a cupcake would be amazing. Or a chocolate or vanilla filling 😍. I doubled this recipe cause I thought 10 wasnt enough 😂. So if you feel the same just double it up!!!
I love baking when it gets cooler and I cant not wait to make everything pumpkin! Its my favorite! I had a cold brew with pumpkin cold foam at Starbucks today and it made me so happy! Fall here we come!
Ingredients (makes 10)
- 1 stick of unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla powder
- 1 small pinch of salt
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 0,5 cup milk(divided 2/3 + 1/3)
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 40g finely chopped dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a muffin pan with muffin liners. set aside!
- Whisk butter, sugar, vanilla and salt together in a medium bowl with a handheld mixer or a kitchen aid until creamy. Add one egg at a time and let incorporate well inbetween additions.
- Add your flour and baking powder and mix until just combined.
- Add 2/3 of the milk and mix until combined.
- Divided the batter in 2 equal parts. Add cocoa and the rest of the milk to one part and mix until just combined. Add 3/4 of the Chopped chocolate and fold in gently.
- Add one tablespoon of the vanilla batter and one tablespoon of the chocolate batter in each muffin tin. Swirl with a knife or fork to combine them and sprinkle the remaining of the chocolate on top.
- Bake for 15-20 min. Let cool! Ready to eat!!!