Where should I even start! These little suckers was EVERYTHING I wanted and more. Crisp oreo bottom, creamy, smooth peanut butter filling with a rich chocolate ganache on top!!!!!! Like can you go wrong?
As you all know Im not a huge fan of cheesecake, the baked kind, BUT these NO BAKE decadent cheesecakes are AMAZING! I couldve ate ALL of them and wanting more. I had to give them away to save myself some calories but I did hammer down 3 of them first 😂.
You can use either oreos, what ever kind you like, probably not mint but you know what I am trying to say here! Or gramham crackers, or really any cookie you have on hand that would go well with peanut butter and chocolate. This recipe is SUPER simple and the only thing taking time is for it so set in the fridge. Great to have with your coffee, as dessert or for a birthday party! You can also make this as one big cheesecake using a springform or a round cake pan!
- 1 package Oreo’s (10-12)
- 5 Tbls butter, , melted
- 1 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup half&half or heavy cream
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 tsp unsalted butter
- Mini peanut butter cups, chopped or whole
- Prepare a 12 count cupcake tin with cupcake liners. Using a food processor grind the Oreo’s into fine crumbs. Mix with the melted butter. Divide into your cupcake liners and pressdoen firmly. Set in the fridge while making filling.
- In a stand mixer whisk heavy cream until you get soft peaks. Add powdered sugar and vanilla, and mix until stiff peaks. Place in a separate bowl, and set aside.
- In the same bowl as you whipped your cream, using a paddle attachment, beat together peanut butter, creamcheese and sugar until well combined. Using a spatula, fold in the whipped cream. Pour into prepared cupcake liners. Set in fridge for 1 hour.
- Heat up your half&half or heavy cream until hot but not boiling. Add chocolate, and whisk until smooth, add 1tsp of unsalted butter. Divide over the top of the cheesecakes.
- Top with your peanut butter cups and let set 4-6 hours or over night! ENJOY!