These pancakes are super simple and you can literally use what ever pancakes recipe you normally do and just add apples, cinnamon and/or any other flavors you want.
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 2-3 apples peeled and chopped into small pieces
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Sift together all your dry ingredients in a large bowl. Flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Whisk in your vanilla extract, milk, eggs and melted butter just until combined.
- Add your flavoring, in this case chopped apples and cinnamon and fold in gently. DO NOT over work or you will have tough pancakes.
- Let sit for a couple min and its ready to fry!
- I make mine on medium heat with a combination of butter and oil in the pan, it gives them a super crispy exterior and a fluffy inside 🥰