I am making most swedish goods because I fucking miss them soooooooooooo much! I mean Ikea has some but not at all all the things I need! I have always had a sweet tooth, not gona lie and these little balls are one of my many faves. you can buy these in big packs, as singles, 6 pack,… LMFBO sounds like im talking about beer but its sweets I promise! They are super simple to make and I recommend keeping them cool in the fridge. Makes 12-20 depending on the size you make! I always make them a little bigger so I made about 13 and P also ate half of it before I could even roll them 😂
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp brewed cold coffee
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 50 g melted milk chocolate
- 100 g dark chocolate for dipping, melted
- Coconut flakes
- Mix the oats in a food processor or a blender(i used a blender) until it becomes almost like a coarse flour. Some bits and pieces are wanted.
- Whisk butter, sugar, vanilla and cocoa in a bowl using a hand mixer, until light and fluffy, about 2 min.
- Mix in the coffee, oats and your melted milk chocolate. Stir well.
- Cover the bowl with plastic and put in fridge for about 30 min.
- Once the batter are cooling, melt your dark chocolate in the microwave or over a waterbath. And prepare a plate with some coconutflakea so you can roll the balls in it.
- Take out batter and form amall balls, about 2 bite sized, dip in your melted chocolate and then roll in the coconut. Once done put your plate in the fridge and let cool for 15 min. Ready to eat!