These little cookies are by far my FAVORITE swedish cookie EVER. Super easy to make and they are cut small so you can eat as many as you want 😍. Perfect to make for a birthday party or just keep in the cookie jar and you can snack on them WHEN EVER you want. These cookies are made with light corn syrup that makes them extra chewy and even more delicious!!!! 🤤 Traditionally these are made without the chocolate but you can honestly put what ever you like in these. Chocolate, nuts, M&Ms to make it perfect for a kids party. Always let ur imagination flow. Or why not top them off with your favorite sprinkles!!!
- 1 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbs light corn syrup
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 100g milk chocolate (or dark if you like that better)
- Turn oven on to 350 F and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Beat butter, sugar, syrup and vanilla together until light and fluffy.
- Mix in the flour and baking powder and mix until small crumbs form.
- Chop the chocolate of your choice in to small pieces and add to the cookie dough. Mix well.
- Take cookie dough out of bowl and place onto a floured surface and work it until it all gets combined into one dough.
- Divied into 3 pieces and roll each piece out to the same length. Put on parchment paper and flatten a little bit. 1/2 inch a part.
- Bake in the middle of the oven 10-12 min. Do NOT over bake. They will be crunchy.
- Take the baking pan out of the oven and cut in diagonal pieces. Let cool!!!